Monday, September 7, 2009

Last night

last night, i got a pretty scary nightmare (da nama pun pretty scary nightmare, so mestila menakutkan, betul tak?). i took my meds and felt sleepy, fell asleep around 11pm before suddenly my phone rangs. my father called, talked bout few things then i went online for a moment, getting few things done and some revision. shutted down my laptop, and cuddled myself over the bed, with cold feet...and started dreaming. i was somewhere in the woods, near a village. i do not know what the hell i'm doing there, but maybe i'm just having a break from hectic student life. i wasn't alone, with few aboriginal kids playing hide and seek near me. there are also few men doing their daily jobs as hunter and etc. i started to hear some unusual sound, more like a growl, but i didn't pay attention to it although. all in a sudden, a big brown furry bear crawl through the bushes near. it was so close to me that i couldn't bear to move, even blinking. trying to stay calm but couldn't hide the fact that my knee is trembling, i'm sweating like sh!t. the kids still didn't notice the giant beast getting closer to them. i'd tried to warned them but the words couldn't come out, until it was in a split second that i decided to shout at it and throw a rock to turn it's attention to me. darn, i regretted doing that as it slowly turn and stare me deep in the eyes. i just couldn't explain the coldness and anger in it's eyes, just couldn't take my eyes of them. the kids have gotten into safe hands with the men while i slowly backpedalling without taking my eyes off the bear. when i felt that it is time to run, i ran as hard as i could and climbed up a tree. the bear followed me through as it waits on the ground before suddenly shaking the tree, to knock me down. i slipped and found myself in front of the standing bear, roared and stumped it's paws to it's chest. there's no way of escaping neither playing dead, it was in an attacking mode, swerving its paws to me and ....i'm awake. sweating all over the bed, listened to wind blows, i'm alright, it was just a dream, thank god it was. damn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home