Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Relationshit is beyond repair?

feel luckless in love life, it's more to my weaknesses that my relationshit doesn't work as i wish it should be, so i can't have any complaints or feel i need to blame others directly related or not. i do feel the loneliness, helpless, useless and bored. my past relationshits doesn't last long, just like my previous one. some end up sick, carrying so many illness, some got the better out of me and some already married. i'm still here, doing nothing but expecting love could find the way to me. i don't know why i'm talking shit here, feel embarrassed and stupid. but i got back something that could make me smile, and that's football. as long as i can play football, watch it, enjoying it, i'll feel better, relieved and hope it could bring the happiness, smile and spark back into my life. i'm looking for the lady in the red dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home