Sunday, July 31, 2011

Comeback

hi to all fellow bloggers and readers. it has been a while since i last post something on my blog. i just came back from 'makan-makan' with my family before going through holy fasting month. we ate at Saba Restaurant in Cyberjaya, a Yemeni-owned restaurant serving arabian food. oh my God, this has nothing to do with the title, nothing at all. the good news i wanted to share with you all is that i have been successful in making my football comeback, which was two weeks ago. i went to a futsal game the night before my friends and i entered a 9-aside football tournament to test my knee. it went well and i did have a good time except that we lose semi final and 3/4 placing. but it was actually a good result as we were playing our first tournament plus we had few problems with line-up and substitutes. i need to get back my fitness level and lose weight a bit and be at my old self before i was out for almost 4 months. Godspeed me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home