Thursday, May 21, 2009

Don't think, just write

These days have been hard as always as if it is not difficult. Yesterday my cousin lost his daughter which I had earlier posted the matter. She was 6, but couldn’t live long enough to love and be loved. She wasn’t close enough to me but when somebody passed on, you just couldn’t shed the tears. My health has deteriorated as I kept having fever almost every after dawn, headache probably of the caffeine I took almost daily. I always play futsal with my college colleagues even if I had injuries (calf strain, twisted ankle & knee ligament damage) that haven’t healed yet. Football is my life, in my blood, that’s why I guess I couldn’t resist the temptation of playing. I miss the times playing on the field but maybe it doesn’t suit me anymore. I went back to my hometown almost every weekend this month driving my parents back to our home, but not this week as I have loads & loads of works to be done. I haven’t written for more than 3 weeks, until the day before yesterday as I couldn’t get the ideas in my head to be interpreted in my blog. I don’t like to copy paste subjects or topics just to update my blog, so you all have just to wait when the time comes. This blog have been my best non living friend and where I think I can tell all. Speaking about myself, my life, my self expression and else. The black template means that I have dark secret, a mystery entity in me. If you willing to listen to the songs, you will know that I always felt lonely, insecure and sometimes explosive. That’s all for now, will be back for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home