Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Free poetry

Many stories to tell, a book should I compile?

Hey there, what’s up?
I here, just woke up.

Brush my teeth, take my bath,
Do my prayers, and few other things lah.

Getting ready to go for classes,
Ride my bike, wearing my glasses.

Here I am, at my college,
Oh yeah, I arrived late.

Class have started, feeling sleepy,
Hasn’t breakfast, very hungry.

Jot down notes, actually drawing,
Hard to focus, damn I’m trying.

Went to the toilet, taking a pee,
Stay for a while, doing nothing to be exactly.

Class has finish, but not the credit crunch,
Went to the mamak’s, having a little lunch.

My stomach feel full, but felt okay,
Go to basement, just to pray.

Another class to attend, but not at the basement,
Suddenly end, in just a blip of few second.

Ride my bike, going home,
Here I am, home alone.

Feeling sleepy, but not yet,
Watching tv, full of craps.

Log in MySpace, ym & Skype,
Play with my rakun, simultaneously chat.

Doing homework, in a hurry,
Because I’m start to feel tired already.

It’s already late, I’m calling it a day,
Good night, have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home