Saturday, June 13, 2009

4YI

Thanks for all my loyal readers, thanks for the comments. I really appreciate your thoughts for all my posts. I haven’t been here lately to update my blog. Got this thorough and thorough mental block in mind couldn’t write anything at all. Most of you probably think that my English is good but it isn’t a fact. Honestly I wrote all my posts (in English language) using Microsoft word, so any mistakes or grammar whatsoever I can correct it before posting here. I have few foreigners friend, here and overseas that sometimes I chatted with. They told me that, my English is good as average foreigners. So for me, that’s an achievement even I didn’t get a certificate for that (kidding). What to tell? I don’t have any idea. Will be back soon, sooner or later maybe…we’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home