Friday, October 9, 2009

Pure stupidity or plain unlucky?


yesterday, i skipped morning class but went for the evening class, but to my horror, the class was canceled. i went back home sad, feeling angry because not any of my classmate told me about the cancellation. it's half past 4 o'clock and after doing my Asar prayer, i did the house chores. cleaning up the house using the vacuum cleaner and after that mopping the floor. i lived in a condo near government quarters, 10-15 minutes to my college (if rempit, will be there in 5mins). there is a gap between the grill and house door about 2 sq/ft. the door will automatically locked and you need to use the key to open it from outside. my sister and her husband were out, and i was alone cleaning up the place. when i was mopping the gap between the door and the grill, i forgot to put something between the door, so it couldn't be close. suddenly, hard wind blows and the door shut leaving me there stranded between them. damn, i'm cursing my luck and my neighbour went outside to litter the trash and i asked for her hp to call my sister. she gave me her hp and called my sister. an hour later, i was released from the prison, hehe. prison, i love prison break

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home