Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I miss you...

i miss you.. yeah, it's true. even i'm too ego to admit it, but what the hell, i wrote almost everything about my feelings here.this Sunday evening got another football match which i can't wait for the match itself to start. i hope you don't come over to watch me playing during that day. because i won't be myself if you were there. i miss you , miss my x-adik angkat, and i miss all my friends, the one whom i always talk, sms almost everyday. but that was in the past. now i'm alone and i feel content, even though i don't talk or communicate a lot like i used to. life has been boring as ever, depending almost everything on my baby niece and football to make life seem brighter. tomorrow is holiday, so i'm wishing i could have a good well rest. seems that no one reading, commenting, no eagerness or inspiration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home