Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kau pergi...


19 October 2009, 6.04pm, I got a sms from my late ex-girlfriend little sister. In the sms, she wrote ‘she’s gone forever’. I couldn’t believe my eyes and started replying to her, and asked about the sms. She said that it was true, her sister has fallen and they are in grieving mood. I was… speechless, stared to the sky disbelieved. I haven’t said that I’m sorry about the fight last time we contacted, but now it just plain too late. Her sister somewhat blamed me for the passing, and I myself knew that I had a fraction if not too much in making my ex’s health deteriorated. She was just over 25 this year, too young and life so short to lived a happy life. And I, still haven’t change from being a jerk, even now has become worse.

P/s: you don’t have to recite prayers / doa / al-fatihah, because she was a Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home