Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy and Sorrow


Last Saturday I went to Seremban, my eldest sister had a Hari Raya open house at her place. I was due to went there last Friday, but I have to accompany my other sister, which is 3-4 months pregnant. We arrived there 20 minutes past 1 in the afternoon. Had my lunch, then started to help them serving food and drinks, plus entertained the crowds who came. The clock has past 5 and we started to cleaned up the garage, play with my nephews and had dinner just before 7. Watched Cinderella Blues at 10pm, on channel tv3 which I quite enjoy the jokes, and knowing that the Red Devils won 2-1 against Bolton Wanderers, everything went very well until the next dawn…I was awake at 5, very early for a guy like me. I’m not feeling very well, it’s like my stomach want to explode. My gastritis problem has become worse. I had diarrhoea and start vomiting like shit. It took all the energy away from me, I felt like I’m going to faint. I couldn’t eat breakfast and was supposed to drive my sister to the KLIA. She was going back to Yemen and continues her work as a lecturer. But I end up at the back seat of the car, and lastly have to stay at home because of dizziness and vomiting. I took pills, and try to get some sleep. Didn’t switch on the fan but still I still feel cold, even with thick blanket covering me up to the neck. I went back to KL with my brother at noon, because tomorrow I got class to attend. I spend whole lot of time on the bed, trying to weather the unbearable pain and dizziness that makes me want to vomit. Took pills, and went back to sleep. Take bath, pray and sleep again. That’s what I’ve done for the past 3 days started from last Sunday. I couldn’t eat much, just having some fruits and Milo drinks. Still haven’t fully recovered from my illnesses but I went to class today. I wonder if my illnesses have to do with my ex girlfriend last days before she departed to a new life, maybe, probably, the utmost respect I thought about her too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home