Friday, October 7, 2011

First contact

somebody just resurfaced back into my life frame. someone who once not too long time ago left me without proper explanation. she came from nowhere to be heard off, asking me not to make even try contacting her back then, and just now, she did make the first move. asking for my forgiveness she seek and she got what she wants. let me go, let me be, just be happy, that's what i'd said to her hoping that the burden she suffering from leaving me without notice spoof into thin air. truth is, i already forgot almost everything about her and currently living my usual boring life. yes, boring life. hardly hanging out with friends, playing futsal only once, twice a week. when my burden will be lifted, i wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home