Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pathetic poetic

I met her online unintentionally,

She’s six years my junior would you believe me,

It takes time to get to know each other,

But felt that I known her forever


Its just over 2 months since I known her,

Almost two weeks we’ve been together,

On June 8th I wish her happy birthday,

Feels like it was just yesterday


She’s so sweet and happy go lucky,

While I’m the opposite such a cry baby,

When she smiles I felt like melting,

Damn exciting when we’re talking


She’s always there daylight and night,

Feel like the sun shining bright,

Sometimes there’s a thunder in rainy days,

It means like she need some space.


3rd of July she confessed she loved me,

And the next day we declared as a couple,

First week has been extremely happy,

All in a sudden we hit some trouble


Had a lot of headache, in the mean time of late,

Missing someone, the feeling isn’t great,

I love her, but sometimes I hate,

Wonder when it will fade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home